Another busy year, which gave me excellent memories, but also very good lessons. New collaborations, opportunities and possibilities. My path seems to become more and more exploratory, in constant change, reshaping itself as I move from one project to another. Here is my top 9 for 2017:
1. I started giving creative workshops in high schools, with the Culture à l'école program.
2. The Srabble Corporate Edition is finally completed, and shared by the blog designboom.com
3. My work goes on sale at Artsida auction at the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art.
4. Creation of 13 new mashups for the HAHA-ART, with Just for Laughs and the Museum of Fine Arts.
5. New series of Fictitious Petroglyphs. They appear in issue #3 of As.Iz magazine.
6. Collaboration with Gribouilliz for the RU Festival on Mont-Royal Avenue.
7. Trip to the UK with LOJIQ to participate in the Happy Summercamp and visit London.
8. Skull & Mirrors. A new series of 3D works presented at Station 16 gallery.
9. Interactive work created for Pas d'radis Fiscaux, with ATSA at Parc Émilie-Gamelin.
2 years in the making! Scrabble Corporate Edition, 2014-2016. 100 different tiles, with 100 different company logos or parts of logos. This is a French edition, with the same point system as in a regular game. Made in collaboration with Korova Designs and Félix L'Ébénix. Now part of Majudia Collection at Arsenal Montréal.