Another busy year, which gave me excellent memories, but also very good lessons. New collaborations, opportunities and possibilities. My path seems to become more and more exploratory, in constant change, reshaping itself as I move from one project to another. Here is my top 9 for 2017:
1. I started giving creative workshops in high schools, with the Culture à l'école program.
2. The Srabble Corporate Edition is finally completed, and shared by the blog designboom.com
3. My work goes on sale at Artsida auction at the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art.
4. Creation of 13 new mashups for the HAHA-ART, with Just for Laughs and the Museum of Fine Arts.
5. New series of Fictitious Petroglyphs. They appear in issue #3 of As.Iz magazine.
6. Collaboration with Gribouilliz for the RU Festival on Mont-Royal Avenue.
7. Trip to the UK with LOJIQ to participate in the Happy Summercamp and visit London.
8. Skull & Mirrors. A new series of 3D works presented at Station 16 gallery.
9. Interactive work created for Pas d'radis Fiscaux, with ATSA at Parc Émilie-Gamelin.
Collab with Gribouilliz
The artist Gribouilliz and I created a 7' x 7' piece on the corner of Saint-Laurent and Mont-Royal during RU festival.
For four days and three evenings from the 24th to the 27th of August, artists seize the street to transform it to their imagination. Live painting on the pavement, outdoor concerts, dance, art installations, all reasons are good to transform the neighborhood into a creative platform. Of course, the public is invited to take part in this beautiful collective madness. So everybody out!
Schedule of the events I'll be part of:
24 August from 4 pm to 6 pm: live painting with Gribouilliz at the corner of Mont-Royal and St-Laurent
25 August from 9 pm to 2 am: grande fresque de nuit at the corner of Mont-Royal and Pontiac
26 August from 3 pm to 7 pm: live painting with Gribouilliz at the corner of Mont-Royal and St-Laurent